Sunday 30 December 2007

Sunday

Don't Sunday's just drag? I have 1,001 different things I should be doing but I'm just not in the mood for doing one of them. Why? Because it's Sunday. Sunday just has connotations of laziness. The less you do on Sunday's the less you want to do. Except sit here and write this for someone who never reads it.

Except that's fine because I don't really want anyone to read it. As I have said previously, this is just for me to scribble my thoughts and ponder my very existence. Have you noticed that statement is getting to sound less and less convincing. Maybe, really, I want to be this world famous blogger. Have a blog that people will not be able to face leaving the house in the morning without reading. Who knows?

Back to the boredom, I guess.

1 comments:

houstonmacbro said...

I more people probably read your blog than you think. Have you thought of installing a free counter. You'd be surprised at the number of hits you get.