Tuesday 18 November 2008

Home Cooking

I hate cooking and I hate food shopping. I live my life with a minimum of home cooked meals and a maximum of takeaway foods. Turning over a new leaf this week, I prepared a menu for the week and went out at the weekend and bought the groceries. Tonight I had oven-baked spareribs, glazed with a sauce made with whiskey, soy sauce, brown sugar, Dijon mustard, and ketchup.

I am totally stuffed!

Furthermore, I am actually having fun in the kitchen and that is something I thought I would never say.

4 comments:

houstonmacbro said...

That sounds yummy. My problems is not cooking it is finding the TIME to cook on a regular basis ... Well, finding the time and the energy and the WILL to cook.

I am interested in your secret.

Melvin Udall said...

The secret is called an expanding waistline!!

Thomas said...

Everything tastes better with brown sugar!

Stephanie said...

"Everything tastes better with brown sugar!"

See, and I was going to say everything tastes better with whiskey! :-P